EXO LIGHT STICK V.2 & WYTH APP INSTRUCTION VIDEO BY EXO CHEN (첸)






EXO official support rope VER2.0 to make smart application Wyth (Weed) how to use video. Enjoy EXO's performance with Wyth!

Features


1. Connect Smart Support Tools
By entering your seat number into the smart support tool, you can interact with the stage director, so that you can enjoy an interactive performance in which the artist and the fan become one.



2. Apply artist skin
  You can customize your own application by applying an image of your favorite artist as a skin.



3. Artist performance news alarm
  You can quickly find out what's happening with the artist's performance alarms.



4. GIFT photo after performance
After the show, you can see the performance photos in the application as GIFT.






Thanks for reading my blog. I translated the descriptions from SMTown YouTube channel because there were no available English subs yet. I hope though Google translated correctly. 







Follow me on twitter: @peachangel94
Please support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/peachangel94
Please subscribe to my blog for more KPOP Updates. 
Thank you.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.